Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Getting Back on Track after the holidays

Hello,
My name is Patty and I'm Stephanie's SIL--my husband is her husband's brother.  I participated in the New Year challenge last year and it was a great experience.  Logging my food intake  really helped me understand how easy it is to overeat and it taught me to be more deliberate in my food choices.  When I reached my goal weight last time, I pledged that I would maintain my weight and not adopt the attitude that one extra pound didn't matter, because we all know one becomes two, becomes three.....  I did gain a few pounds during the holidays, so I want to get it off right away and not be complacent about it.
My goals for this challenge are to get all of the exercise points and make healthy food choices.  Please share your recipes!
Good luck everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment