Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Water

I have been wondering about water recently.  Two things...

1.  My hands swell to the point that my ring is almost uncomfortable and then within an hour or two my ring is nearly sliding off.  Is this normal to have so much swelling on and off through the day?  Anyone else experience this too?

2. When you pee like every hour because you are drinking so much water is it really helping you?  Are your cells really using the water or is it just passing through :)  ?

3 comments:

  1. That doesn't seem normal. I'm not trying to be facetious or anything. More water and frequent peeing should result in little to no swelling, unless you're 8 months pregnant in the summer, then all bets are off. Also, the amount of water you're drinking shouldn't send you to the bathroom every hour. . . Is that an exaggeration? You may want to consult with a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I appreciate you responding. Its hard to know whats normal when you only have your own body to compare! I don't use the restroom every hour but it comes in waves where I have to go (full bladder) every 40 minutes 3 or 4 times then I am good for a few more hours. The hand and foot swelling is a few times a day and really obnoxious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Heather. I also don't have swelling or anything like that and I easily drink over 100 oz per day.

      Delete