Sunday, April 9, 2017

Get Your Head in the Game


Image result for funny weight loss

Every time I've attempted to lose weight I've been surprised by how much of a mental game it really is.  It takes a lot of time and energy to make it happen.  At this point in my life with a new baby and a family to keep up with, I've had a hard time finding any extra mental energy at all.  I'm happy that this challenge has made me accountable so I push to get my workouts in and keep a food log...because I know I wouldn't be doing either right now without it.

I'm happy for the no sweets challenge coming up this week that will keep me in check with the abundance of Easter candy.  And just think of all the chocolate bunnies we'll save!  Keep up the good work everyone!

Image result for funny weight loss easter

No comments:

Post a Comment