Saturday, April 29, 2017

Week 8 Prize Winners and Final Results!!!

I know, I know!  You've been waiting all day to see these results!

It's been a fun ride!  Thanks again to everyone for participating.  I didn't add up the total pounds lost this time, but I know it's over 100!  And even more for the inches!  Congratulations!  I will be sending out all the weekly prizes from the drawings and the overall money prizes this coming week.

Watch this video to see who won the Week 8 Prize Drawings for the movie passes:
Click Here

Watch this video to see the final results:
Click Here



2 comments:

  1. Super cute videos as usual!! Thanks Stephanie for all your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie for all your encouragement and support! I fizzled out the last 2 weeks. But I have some great habits on place!!

    ReplyDelete