Sunday, April 2, 2017

I'm not going to lie, I thought this challenge was going to be almost as bad as the "no soda/sugary drink" challenge. The first day was rough to not eat after dinner. But I learned that I'm actually not hungry after dinner anyways. The things I was snacking on definitely was not helping; candy, popcorn, diet coke.. I did go see Beauty and the Beast tuesday night and you CANNOT go to a movie without eating popcorn. I was trying to justify counting that day as a win due to the fact that I didn't eat dinner that night. But soon realized that's kind of cheating. Sure I didn't eat dinner, but I had popcorn at 9:30 at night. AWESOME! So I didn't count it! I still got my 5/7 days though. I am actually really excited for this next weeks challenge. I love fruits and veggies. Hopefully I am still this optimistic towards the end of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Beauty and the Beast was awesome!!! Even more awesome with popcorn, you made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did awesome with this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete