Monday, April 24, 2017

What I've Learned

Thanks everyone for participating with me in this challenge!  Having surgery last week kind of threw a wrench in my plans to have a big finish.  In fact, I didn't really earn any points at all, so I'm bowing out of the final competition.  Feeling down and out after surgery has made me appreciate my health that I take for granted.  It has motivated me to continue to lose weight and make better habits.  I was able to lose about 10 lbs this go around which was half of my initial goal, so I guess I just need to keep going.  I'm hoping to find some people that will be willing to join me for another challenge for the summer.  Let me know if you are interested!  Good luck to everyone finishing these last few days strong!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in!!!! I've lost eight pounds but I need to keep going I still have a lot to lose!!! And don't feel bad...Life happens...I hope your surgery went ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Steph! 10 pounds is great!!! Sorry you're down and out because of surgery. That'll definitely take it out of you, but I'm sure you'll be back soon. I'm up for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do the challange again it's been really motivating for me thank you steph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry Stephanie! I finished weak. But I did lose a solid 7#'s! I'd definitely do it again. It really got me moving and thinking about better choices!Thank you for helping me stop the madness! XO

    ReplyDelete