Monday, April 10, 2017

EASY points....

Blogging each week is the EASIEST 10 points out there! GRRR and I didn't get them last week because I plain ol' FORGOT!! Well....NOT this week!!!

I find that the more power I have over food (and not the other way around) I am experiencing the happier and more confident I feel!!! So - remember who has the thumbs!!! WE DO!!!

FOOD (INSERT SWEETS AND TREATS) DO NOT HAVE POWER OVER ME!!! I HAVE POWER OVER THE FOOD!!!

Some time when you are feeling strong and in control......Make a list of all the things you can do when you feel weak. Walk around your kitchen 10 times, grab the closest person to you and hug them, make a phone call to a friend, write in your journal, start singing a song - ANYTHING to maintain the control YOU HAVE over food!

WE CAN DO THIS!!

(ps. it's only 5 days out of 7 right?!?!?)   :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I really like this suggestion. Someone told me recently that food is a tool...another way to think of good food vs bad food.

    ReplyDelete