Thursday, April 27, 2017

A HUUUUUGE thank you to Steph!

Well...I can't believe I made it. It was very difficult for me mentally. Committing to this was very difficult for me...but I am proud to say that I hit my goal. I have never lost weight (except being pregnant and losing every meal for a couple fun months) in such a healthy weight. And I have never been able to lose this amount of weight before. My coworkers are noticing that I look different. And I feel better. I am so grateful for the mindfulness that this challenge has brought into my life. I truly am a person who feels that everything in moderation is okay...but when you never hold back...that is not moderation :). Say no to yourself sometimes. Pay attention. And tracking what you eat is one of the most AFFECTIVE tools ever. Because sometimes you'd rather not pop something in your mouth than put it into your phone! Great job everybody. I'm so grateful for the challenge to try to live healthier and be better to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment