Monday, April 17, 2017

Water ways..

 I started this post from my phone last night because it had on my workout pics then the phone rang and I forgot to hit post, so here is a summary of my weeks work out via pics:  Monday was a lifting/Tabata class at the rec, Tuesday racquetball, Wednesday basketball, Thursday kickboxing, Friday at home lifting, Saturday a run with a friend and her son!  On top of that I set a personal goal to drink at least 100 ounces of water every day (I drink a diet dew and then not much water) i'm surprised how much easier the rest of my food choices fell into place when I was focused on simply drinking more water… OK a LOT more water,  fortunately there's a bathroom near my desk at work that was really the only inconvenience of my experiment. It was a great week!







No comments:

Post a Comment