Sunday, April 15, 2018

Beautiful

Hi, my name is Margaret! My mom is Heather, and we're doing this challenge together. I'm 15, and I've always felt pretty comfortable in my skin. I know that I'm beautiful no matter the weight on the scale. I'm not looking to fit in a size 2 like half the girls I go to school with, I just want to be healthy. I know that all my choices aren't stellar examples of health, so I decided that this challenge would be a great way to stay motivated, and follow through. I've tried doing it by myself 2 or 3 times, and it lasted... 3 weeks at most?
I know Stephanie because she's friends with my mom, so I've known her and her boys for awhile. I was their babysitter before they moved from Greeley. I love them all.
I know that most of you are doing this for different reasons than me, and that's awesome! I just love this because we all want to be healthy together. We have the goal to have a healthy lifestyle, and thats all we need to do. We're all beautiful, and we're doing the best we can, so no matter how many points you get a week... YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!

3 comments:

  1. You are awesome and BEAUTIFUL inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talented, fun, smart, kind, beautiful...girl, you are the full package! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! So wise for being 15! You go girl! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete