Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Drink question

So I usually only drink water or milk anyway but I've started drinking flavored seltzer water, although I don't like any artificial sweeteners so I'm careful to check most of the time. So for the challenge this week do I need to avoid the seltzer waters like La Croix? The article was insightful about the draw backs of carbonation, so I'll probably skip on it anyway and go back to my old ways of just water or milk, but I wanted to throw it out there to get people's opinions and get my blog points for this week ;)

2 comments:

  1. Good question! I think I've tried LaCroix a time or two, but don't know much about it. I think for this challenge let's just say no to avoid confusion. I do know in some countries all they drink is sparkling water. Anyone else have an opinion?

    And just out of curiosity, which flavors do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the lime, lemon, orange, but cranraspberry is my favorite. I actually like the Kroger (Smith, Fry's, etc) brand for cranberry lime and the black cherry Dasani ones even better.

    ReplyDelete