Saturday, April 14, 2018

Life is crazy!

I’m sure all of you have felt that before! Sometimes I’m up for these challenges and sometimes I’m not. My mantra is often, “Will it help or hurt?” If life is already crazy sometimes adding one more
thing puts me over the edge and hurts. And then other times, like right now, having a little Control over Something I know Will Help in the long run helps A LOT!

My name is Heather. Stephanie and I met in a Greeley and served in church together. I was lucky enough to benefit from Stephanie’s mad party planning skills!

We've Recently had HUGE and surprising life changes. So really being mindful and taking care of myself has taken a back seat. I am still 30 pounds over weight from my last baby (he’s 20 months). He’s my fifth and final baby. Pregnancy and recovery were extra challenging with him-partly because I’m in my 40’s. He’s totally worth it! However, I’m ready to wave goodbye to these extra pounds.

Looking forward to several more great weeks!

2 comments:

  1. That handsome Henry is totally worth it! I'm feeling the frustration of still having pregnancy weight to lose too. Love that you're doing this with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you. Trying to get rid of all the baby weight from baby #5 and being 39 is not helpful in this case ;)

    ReplyDelete