Monday, April 16, 2018

Starting Week2

I forgot that when you count calories you can't find anything that is a "negative" calorie. i feel like things that are celery, lettuce, and oreo's should be counted as a negative calorie so that you can feel better about the things that you have eaten throughout the week. My eating was a little rough the first 2 days, but I still did enough to make the challenge. I was shooting for about 2,200 calories and discovered that the start of the week with the stress of last minute assignments due, I struggled this last week with it.

Starting strong with week 2 though and cutting out sugary drinks for this week. I don't think i'll have too rough a time with this challenge since all i drink is: water, Milk, Zipfizz (0 sugar :)), and that's about it. Powerade and Gatorade will be tough, but I don't think it'll be too bad to not drink for a week. Thankfully i'm doing this with my wife so that she can keep an eye on me as i go into all out stress mode for finals and finishing the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment