Thursday, April 12, 2018

Let's do it!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Katelyn Smith! I met Stephanie when they moved to Pueblo Colorado. And I miss them lots!

I'm a mother of one little girl who is a HANDFUL! I also work from home as a piano teacher! I was able to teach Stephanie's oldest for about a year and a half! I currently am teaching 26 students and getting ready for a recital! :)

 I've been going through a weight loss journey by myself for sometime and have already lost a total of 16 lbs. I really want to keep motivated so I'm so glad that Stephanie decided to do this again! The only bummer is this week I was hit down with a nasty cold that has turned into a bit of bronchitis so I haven't been on my game this week but I hope to be able to have good weeks afterwards! I look forward to this journey!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you’re feeling better! So sad we’re missing the piano recital!

    ReplyDelete