Saturday, April 7, 2018

Stephanie Signing In

Thanks to everyone for signing up for these next 8 weeks with me!  I'm hoping we have a fun and healthy couple of months.  I was doing pretty good meeting my weight loss and fitness goals last fall, and then the holidays came, and a big move for our family to Idaho, and I've been having a hard time feeling super motivated to get back on track.  I'm hoping the accountability of this challenge will give me the boost I need. 

I live in Middleton, Idaho.  I have 4 wonderful kids and a great husband that I'd like to be able to keep up with!  Good luck to everyone! 



3 comments:

  1. I’d think they couldn’t keep up with you. Haha 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited too! I need a little kick in the pants to get back in track.

    ReplyDelete