Sunday, April 29, 2018

Moderation

One thing I really like about this challenge is that it helps me make realistic habits that I should be able to maintain long term.  I like that the group challenge is only 5/7 days so I didn’t feel guilty about enjoying cookies at my book club this week, or having some popcorn one night watching a movie.  I also like having one day a week off from logging food for a mental break.  I haven’t seen a lot of results as far as inches or weight goes at this point.  Usually in the past I have and that has kept me motivated to continue.  So for now I’m just trying to be okay with feeling better in general when I’m making small steps to be healthier, and not getting as caught up with the scale.

1 comment:

  1. Agree about the tracking. It is easy for me to do on the week days but the weekends can be a bit more challenging. I like the flexibility and healthy habits not just crash and burn diet.

    ReplyDelete