Sunday, April 22, 2018

Cheers!

   Its been interesting this week. I've was doing really good with the soda, but I got sick on Thursday, so that was my first day where I didn't do the group challenge. I needed the calories and nothing was appetizing. Then on Friday I had some because we were having a Birthday Party. Weirdly enough, the two days since then have been really hard. I was fine Monday-Wednesday, but I would kill for a refreshing Diet Dr. Pepper. I'm going to be honest, I am so glad that this challenge was this week, and not next week. I'm in a play, and its opening this week. For those of you who've done theater before you that opening weeks means excruciatingly long, and tiresome rehearsals. Did I also mention that we're doing state testing and all of my classes are giving out projects? I guess soda is a little something to look forward to everyday, but I know I'm not going to drink it as much after this weeks challenge. Unfortunately, I don't think giving it up will happen.
   I also thought was doing pretty good on the healthy food all week until yesterday I had pizza for lunch and burgers and fries for dinner... Splurging is fine right? But then I wonder, is all of the hard work I'm doing going to nought because of one or two off day? It's a hard balance, and we all have to find what works for us, and I'm still looking.
   Raise a glass of Diet Soda to a new week, and a new challenge! Hope its a good one!

2 comments:

  1. I think it’s totally okay to have an off day. Moderation is key! Good luck in your play, wish I could see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good questions Mags. I think it’s what we do most of the time that makes the most difference! We’re making awesome progress. Glad you’re in it with me!

    ReplyDelete