Thursday, April 12, 2018

And here we go...

Hi, my name is Bree and this is not my first challenge but it is the first challenge that I will participate longer than a week. The I found out I was pregnant a week into it and quit shortly after that. Now my baby is 7 weeks old and I am determined not to "let myself go".

I have two kids, Hudson- 7 weeks and Ruby- 2 1/2 years. My hands are full... and I decided to start potty training this week... so I'm exhausted.

I know full well that I will not get perfect scores every week... but I want to just keep trying. I need the motivation.

If anyone has any amazing potty training tips... they are welcome.

Bree

2 comments:

  1. I can’t remember anything I did with my older ones...I guess that’s a good sign it didn’t scar me for life?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep scores are always the hardest for me. With a 7 week old that’s rough. Is Hudson a boy or girl? Potty training trick for girls, panties for a boy, peeing outside :)

    ReplyDelete