Sunday, April 22, 2018

New baby and sick baby

What a week! Totally killed the challenge as I don't really care for pop or flavored drinks... except for chocolate milk... which I haven't had for weeks but of course I was craving it like crazy this week. My sister had a baby, so I share a niece now with Stephanie. And my 8 week old is sick, like throwing up every other feeding and diarrhea for the last 4 days... so laundry, and stress and lots more laundry!

I went to a circuit training gym this week and now I am incredibly sore. But, it was a great work out and I have a free membership for two weeks.

Briana

PS. How in the heck do you drink 64 oz of water in 24 hours... by far the hardest thing to do for me.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your sick baby, that’s the worst! As far as drinking water goes I think it’s just what you get used to. The first time I did one of these challenges 5 years ago it was hard, now 64 oz is not enough. My friend Heather once gave the advice that she has a water bottle in her room so right when she wakes up and is getting ready she starts drinking, then she’ll drink another one during her workout. So in the morning she’s already had at least half of her water for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought water would be hard too, but I've been keeping a 24oz water bottle with me at all times, and its not that hard because you just take a sip if you have it. Then its only 2 2/3 bottles a day, which isn't too daunting throughout a whole day

    ReplyDelete