Tuesday, April 10, 2018

my time

I need to make some serious changes in my physical health. I’ve left lack of sleep because of children and various family health issues hold me back. But this weekend both my kids mastered riding bikes and I suddenly felt a new freedom and control over my health. Alarm is at the other end of my room so I have to get out of bed to turn it off. I’m taking back my hour of me time in the morning. Yes it means waking up before everyone else gets up, but it’s time to focus on myself. Watch out people, I can wake up in the morning but it doesn’t mean I can be pleasant!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your new magical mornings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been committed to going to bed at 10:00 every night this week. Even my kids are like, “jammies, it’s only 9:00?!”

    ReplyDelete