Sunday, April 29, 2018

Noticing

This week was not my greatest success because my play opened, and I have been out all night every night. Luckily, there's a lot of dancing in the show, so I got at least 30 minutes of exercise almost everyday, but I definitely lost out on a lot of sleep...
This week I have finally started to really notice my progress, my bras are starting to feel a little roomy, and the waist on pants are a bit big. This is good. I feel healthier and happier, but it is a bummer that I might have to get some new clothes. I also have to pee a lot. When you're drinking at least 64 oz of water a day there is a difference.

2 comments:

  1. I bet you are amazing in your show! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I have also noticed the increase in bathroom trips!

    ReplyDelete