So, one week is down on this challenge, and I had a pretty good week overall. I didn't do everything I could have, but I'm satisfied with what I did. A couple of things that have helped me are:
1. Implementing part of my exercise routine into going to work. I ride the bus to work and the closest bus stop is about 10 minutes from my house. Now I jog over to a bus stop that's a little farther from my house just so I can get some more exercise in. It helps to not do the entire hour workout at once.
2. Drinking lots of water.It just feels healthy and it helps me stay full on less food. I wanna keep up on this one.
A couple of things that I could have done better from my food log:
1. Eat more fruits and vegetables and less carbs.
2. Have more vigorous workouts (a little more running and less walking)
3. Play more sports.I would like to organize some basketball soon because I would MUCH rather play a sport than just run or bike.
Overall it was a good week and I look forward to another week. The no sugary drink thing shouldn't be a problem as we pretty much only live on milk and water at my house. Good luck to everyone this week!