Wednesday, September 24, 2014

First Ever Challenge!

Hi!  I am Amber.  My family and I live in Loveland (though we just moved from Greeley and might be moving back this coming summer).  Like a few other group members, I am a mom to 3 handsome boys.  6, 4 and 14 months.  I have never done a challenge like this before but I am really excited and think it will be super fun.

I have to say I am a little embarrassed when I compare my goal to yours.  Maybe I need to set my sights a little higher :)  My goal for the challenge is to complete it!  Its a little pathetic but 12 weeks to focus on so many little things involved is not my biggest strength.   I am also finishing my biology degree this semester and am student teaching full time in 7th grade.  I have my hands full and stress level high.  I am hoping that this challenge will help keep me balanced a bit more.


1 comment:

  1. Hey completing the challenge is a huge goal with all you have going on! In the past challenges I've done I've been surprised at how many don't make it to the end.
    You've got this!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete