Thursday, September 25, 2014

Better late than never...

Hi! My name is LauriAnn.  I live in Boise, Idaho and have known Stephanie since our junior high and high school days.  We called her "Barb" then (don't ask).  I have four kids all named after dead presidents: Madison (9), Hayes (7), Pierce (2), McKinley (3 months).  I will admit I had planned on barely scraping by on this health challenge, but then I read everyone's inspiring goals and decided to "go big or go home."  I have some pregnancy pounds I need to get rid of because I too refuse to buy new clothes!

During the challenge I want to:

*Lose 8-10 lbs.
*Fit in my clothes again
*Get back in running shape so that I can train for a half marathon in the spring
*Not eat too many cookies
*Make and accomplish manageable goals that will help me turn my MA thesis into a journal article

1 comment:

  1. Exciting about your thesis! Glad to have you join Rod!

    ReplyDelete