Saturday, September 27, 2014

Living better, longer, happier

Mel here! (finally figured it out)

I've been married to the love of my life for 4 years, had millions of adventures, a 3 year old boy named Asher, a year old girl named Ember, and my share of ups and downs in the "being healthy" department.

I love the accountability of this group, tho it is also what made me waver on doing the challenge... oops. Sometimes the work to get us to a better place, looks too much like work. I freely admit it, I am sometimes lazy at heart. welp. I used to be. I am changing!

My goals are to be even closer to my husband, the hot Mr. known as Greg, and truly embrace everything about my body- from the Love Lines from my pregnancies, to my curves and strength. I am finally going to let my body be as brave, free, strong, and fast as its always wanted to be.

There's so much potential and I can't wait to be my healthiest at 28.

Two years ago I ran my first half marathon, last weekend I climbed Mount Timpanogos for the first time, and today I ran a 10k. Planning to do the half in St. George this January. I'd also like to finally get back to my prebaby weight- 15 more pounds to go!

you all rock so hard! Get it.

1 comment: