Thursday, February 11, 2016

This week has been a killer! We have had so much going on.  But I think we are finally getting some answers on my sons health issues at least.  He has been losing weight and struggling with keeping food down since halloween.  We have had an endoscopy done and still no answers finally had allergy testing done.  Think we should have started there he is allergic to soy, wheat, rye, barley, eggs and pepper.  So now on to the next adventure of what to feed this kid??  Should be interesting to figure out what to serve for meals.  I guess we are all going on the meat and veggie diet.  I had no idea that soy is in everything from mayo, margarine, soap and even hamburgers add it??  And I thought going gluten free was hard!!  Anyone have any food allergies they are dealing with? Any recommendations?  tried new workouts this week. I liked finding new ones on youtube.  Also went to the rec center to use the machines and weights it had been way to long since I've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment