Friday, February 26, 2016

Embrace the Journey

I was watching extreme weight loss on tv while getting my workout in, the trainer was talking
about embracing the journey.  And it hit me (ding ding light bulb moment) that instead of just trying to get through a challenge and going back to the ways that lead to being unhealthy I should be embracing the journey and the way I feel now!  When we first started this challenge I had let my health slip and exercise had become harder drinking water had been harder now its so much easier to reach for that water.  So much easier to go for that walk, or to work in the yard.  It feels good to exercise!!  Its great to be able to  jump on that elliptical and be able to go for an hour.  I Cant wait to be able to hike and do things this summer and just feel better.    

No comments:

Post a Comment