Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Journey

I started this journey on fire, ready to tackle any and all things. But I truly have struggled in several ways.  And to top it all off, last week, I tried to get on line a few times to blog, and the internet wouldn't work. So I didn't get my blog post done. Blah!  But, even though I have hardly lost any pounds, I have lost some inches, and I am getting stronger. So, the journey has been rough, I am not nearly where I want to be, but I am going to celebrate what accomplishments I have done.  My heart is healthier, I have lost some inches, and above all- my kids are loving all the smoothies I am making. I am remembering eating and cooking doesn't need to consume me. I need to accept myself where I am, who I am, and just enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment