Monday, June 19, 2017

Week 2

I made the challenge of not drinking any sugary drinks besides milk or water. It wasn't too bad since this is what I mostly drink anyway. We did however buy some capri-sun and had them nice and cold so...the 6th day I definitely drank a few to make sure I remembered what it tasted like. I do feel good as I've been maintaining my weight and even keeping down to around 207. This helped with my cravings since drinking a cup of powerade at lunch would just make me want even more sugar throughout the day. this has been extremely helpful in keeping my carb intake down since that has been my overall goal of this challenge. I even celebrated by getting a fruit punch at Jersey Mike's today. if you haven't been there they make some amazing philly cheese steak sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment