Thursday, June 15, 2017

my favorite challenge

YESSS! It's the one week when I hardly have to think about the challenge. I don't like carbonation, don't really care for most juices, and drinking only water, it's not really different for me. HOWEVER...I am doing this challenge again partially because my whole family is doing it...but the other reason is because I noticed how little water I was drinking when i started the last challenge. I get kidney stones...and I should be drinking tons of water...but when i started making myself drink 8 cups a day I realized...I definitely wasn't getting my water. And I need this habit to stick. Kidney stones ARE THE WORST. So I'm enjoying my week of not worrying about which drink I need...but reminding myself of how important it is to drink enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment