Sunday, March 8, 2015

Almost missed it!

I've been waiting all week for something interesting to blog about, and here it is Sunday and still have nothing interesting to share! So here I am blogging so I can get my points--don't want to miss out on those. I've just been plugging along, feeling stronger and healthier even though the scale and/or tape measure may not always agree.

On a completely unrelated note, I've been doing some soul searching this week, inspired by a friend who is studying for the GRE to go back to school. I am a great lover of books and have somewhat come to the conclusion that I might enjoy being a book editor someday. While my children are still little I want to be at home, but that doesn't mean I can't be taking steps now to making my goal a reality years down the road. Right now I'm looking at what additional education I might need to get a job in editing. I have a bachelor degree in psychology but probably need something in English to have any credibility. If any of you have any tips or tricks in the field I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment