Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Master Swimming class

For my new class/workout this week I started going to a 6:15 am swim class. Heather talked me into signing up and I think I might be crazy because I am NOT a morning person. I went on Monday morning and today and I loved it!! I was a swimmer in high school and it feels good to swim with a group again. And bonus, when I arrived today I was joined by past and present fitness challenge participants Heather, Elise, and Susan. Working out with friends is always so motivating! It also feels good to get my workout out of the way early in the day. I normally do it late morning or evening, but this before-breakfast thing is pretty cool. It leaves so much more time to get things done later. So aside from being a little tired, it's great. I hope you're all doing well, doing your new workouts and getting ready for Christmas!

1 comment: