Monday, December 1, 2014

I'm In It To Lose It!!!!

Seems like most got through the Holiday with little damage - I think I ended up losing 1 pound for the week - It was tough being around goooood cooks and great desserts!!!!! Small portions and extra walks. It was fun to see how busy Stephanie is and how she is able to keep up with the Challenge Blog - Also she should get extra credit by avoiding Challenge controversy by ensuring that no one she is related to wins the weekly drawing. Last week I saw Clark double check to see if his name was really in the jar. Then I saw Stephanie open the jar and I could not tell what happened. Clark had a 1 in 8 chance of having his name drawn but Stephanie does do some magic tricks and slight of hand stuff so I wonder if Clark actually had a 0 in 7 chance of having his name drawn????? All I know is the challenge is controversy free - keep it up Steph! Thanks to everyone for the encouragement! F. Jeff

1 comment: