Sunday, December 14, 2014

I am pretty excited about my success! I lost eight pounds and a lot of inches.  I have never tracked inches before but I am glad Stephanie had us do it.  Some weeks I didn't lose on the scale but every week I went down in inches so that kept me motivated. I did pretty good with the exercise portion of the challenge, but I need to work more on the eating.  Particularly the snacking! The late afternoon hits, I am starving, and eat convenient junk. The challenge really shed some light on some of my less than healthy habits and some new ways to deal with them.

I am ready to step it up in 2015!  In the meantime I plan to continue tracking my food and exercising at least 5 days a week (if I write it down I am more likely to do it).  Thanks Stephanie! And happy holidays to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment