Saturday, December 13, 2014

Before and During Photos

Every four weeks of this challenge I took a picture wearing the same outfit, it was really motivating to see progress each month through the photos.  I'm not going to call these my before and afters because I'm feeling so motivated right now to keep this momentum up and lose another 30...so I'll call this my before and during photos.

Week 1
Week 12


Week 1  
Week 12

That's a lot of inches and 2 pants sizes down...and they ain't never coming back!  Yahoo!!!

Thanks for being such great motivators to me the past 3 months!  At this point I'm planning on starting round 2 around January 12th...I will send out more info. to anyone that is interested after the holiday break.  Recruit a few family members or friends in the meanwhile and we'll be ready to go!

Congrats to everyone on healthier habits!!!

4 comments:

  1. You look great! Look at how much your waist tightened! You are so inspiring. Thanks for putting everything together for us and the AWESOME VIDEOS with your cool kiddos =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is baggy now! Best feeling ever! 2 pant sizes is crazy!

    ReplyDelete