Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Snack Post

I usually love this healthy snack challenge.  Each time I've done it I've managed to lose a little weight and feel great.  This week I kind of blew it though.  Remember last week when I was mad at the scale, well that little weigh-in made me feel like I needed something drastic this week...so on top of the healthy snack challenge, for my personal goal I decided to replace breakfast and lunch each day with a protein shake.


I NEED CARBS!!!  I think I'm in sugar withdrawals as well.  I can now say firmly I don't condone the Slimfast diet.  Food is just too good.

Guess there really are no shortcuts!


Here's my healthy snack idea for the week.  I love mashed avocado on toast with a little sea salt sprinkled on top.  It's so good!  Since I'm not having toast this week, I tried my mashed avocado with a pinch of sea salt spread on a celery stick (like ants on a log but without peanut butter and chocolate chips...oh chocolate!)

Now back to chewing on my sugar free gum to get me through til bedtime.  The green sour patch kind almost tastes like a little treat!  Almost.  


No comments:

Post a Comment