Thursday, May 28, 2015

Maintenance

So the last few weeks I haven't been doing so well...a few trips out of town, the excitement and stress of buying our first house, trying to get the house ready for a move...you know, life.  Not to mention, it's ice cream season...dang half price shake commercials (I haven't give in yet).

I am learning what it takes to maintain my weight loss.  Pretty much working out hard and making moderate choices will keep me right where I am.  Unfortunately, that's not my plan.  Losing weight takes a lot of mental focus, and spinach greens.  Although I am not giving it my full mental attention at the moment, I'm glad that this challenge is helping me maintain, and not slide backwards (or rather upwards).
Here's to pushing it hard these last few days and ending this challenge on a LOWer number than today's!  

No comments:

Post a Comment