Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Week 7 Standings and Prize Winner

Well here we are, the last day of the challenge is tomorrow!  Here are the points standings after Week 7.  Please remember to get me all of your stats by this weekend.  We will have 2 prize drawings for Week 8, as well as announcing the final winners at the end of the challenge.  All of this will be posted on Monday.  I will send out all prizes from the challenge Monday too.  If you had any weeks you forgot to report your points please let me know ASAP. 

Week 7 Standings:

693 Points:
Nicole

692 Points:
James
Laurie

678 Points:
Sarah V.

667 Points:
Sam

662 Points:
Weston

658 Points:
Cameron

655 Points:
Artesia

630.5 Points:
Margaret

603 Points:
Lori

592 Points:
Stephanie

578 Points:
Kiersten

573 Points:
***Mary***(I am missing your Week 6 points)

548 Points:
Heather

521 Points:
Sydney

Click HERE to see who won the movie pass!


1 comment:

  1. The end is near! I've learned a lot and I'm grateful for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete