Monday, May 7, 2018

Week 4

This has been a fun challenge as i'm mixing up my workout routine. I'm usually pretty good about working out, but have issues getting out of a good routine that I like. I did some cable tricep extensions and it was nice to get a different workout in rather than the good ol' skull crushers for triceps. Its nice to change up the workout and get new ideas into the mix. Another thing that I've been trying to do is more cardio because I have left out the treadmill (hate it), elliptical machine (double hate), and of course the bicycle (loathe entirely). Its been a good calorie burner as I've been trying to up my step count to 15,000 a day so I can stay active and push myself for it.

Way to go everybody who is still kicking trash in this competition! I think the biggest that I struggle with is getting enough sleep. Our 6 month old decides to wake up at 3 A.M. a few times a week (earlier than my 4 A.M. wake up...) and between work, family, its hard to get that extra few hours in.


Keep it up everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment