Wednesday, May 30, 2018

New Habits

In the past when I've decided I wanted to lose weight and stuck to a plan I have lost weight.  This past 8 weeks I have struggled to lose pounds and inches...I'm trying really hard not to focus on that but to focus on what I have gained the past 2 months doing this challenge.  I'm definitely more mindful about what I'm eating, I'm planning to continue to track my food.  I had a great exercise routine going by working out at the same time while my kids were at soccer practice and being consistent.  Soccer season is now over so I plan to find a time that works this summer and stick to it.  The water drinking is definitely a habit now that I plan to continue.

So although I didn't achieve what I set out to do, I'm happy with the new habits I've made!  Thank you to everyone for participating!  I hope you have found this challenge beneficial to your own life as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment