Sunday, May 27, 2018

I really stunk it up this week

I don’t know what my problem is. But I went on strike from logging food this week. I just felt overwhelmed and tired and discouraged with my lack of progress. I did exercise a few times and sleep and drink water. And here I am blogging. So I guess I haven’t given up Completely. Just a little bump in the road. Ugh!

I am set to rock it this final week. I am fairly certain I won’t be winning any prizes. But I know I’ve done better than I would have had I not joined this challenge. And I am ready to keep on going. Plugging away toward my goals and making slow steady progress.  

I haven’t left many comments. But I have loved reading people’s posts and knowing that so many of us are in this struggle together. 

Keep it up! And happy last week! 

1 comment:

  1. I feel exactly the same way right now! When I have felt frustrated with myself for lack of major progress I just keep thinking at least I didn’t move in the opposite direction.

    ReplyDelete