Sunday, May 6, 2018

Little Victories

This week went well! I can finally feel the changes in my body and I'm beginning to see results and just feel better in general. The no late eating challenge was really hard for me and something that I struggle a lot with because i love to eat a late night bowl of cereal right before bed. But I was able to figure out a schedule that would keep me from being starving before bed because I would eat dinner at 5 and then go to bed at midnight and I just couldn't make it. So I shifted my meals a few hours later and eat dinner at 7 and that has made a world of difference for me. I've noticed my desire for good foods rather than fried/fatty foods and I no longer feel the urge to finish my whole meal or go back for seconds. I even saw a great victory on the scale and was able to get my weight down below the weight when i left on my mission in 2015. Its a small victory but its a victory nonetheless. My foot is feeling stronger and stronger and although my workouts aren't as tough it I'm able to work out more consistently rather than having long down time waiting for my foot to feel better. My healthy choices have just become second nature which is a big difference from diets i've done before where i obsessed over little things. I've helped to change my habits and seen results, rather than forced myself to lose weight. Cheers to another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment