Friday, May 4, 2018

Challenge Week 4

I have been excited for the challenge this week. I have been using a mini trampoline to get my steps in for the day, as well as for exercise. I have just mainly been jumping side to side while throwing in some jumping jacks here and there. So for this challenge I decided I would finally try a workout video on youtube for the rebounder. HOLY COW! This is the workout I tried. So much fun.. but I didn't quite make it through the full workout. It was nice to push myself though and branch out. I can't wait to keep doing it so it gets easier and easier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLym-5dTwMY

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! I would have never even thought about a mini trampoline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually enjoy exercising because of it now, and it has lot of added benefits (look up rebounder exercise benefits). I had a friend share that she was doing it, and it had been my best investment. Especially since starting the challenge.

    ReplyDelete