Thursday, July 6, 2017

Week 4 Results and Prize Winner

Hope everyone had a great holiday week!  I hope the reason I didn't get your points from you yet is because you were having so much fun.  Just let me know your points for week 4 when you can and I will add them to the totals.

Week 4 Results

1.  Amber F.                  359
2.  Sarah C.                   348
3.  Cameron                  345
4.  Linsey                      334
5.  Danica                     325
6.  Stephanie                300
7.  Melanie                   294
8.  Erica                       285

Prize Drawing and winner of the $10 Target gift card:

6 challenges stepped up to what I consider to be the hardest challenge of the compeition.  Congrats to Sarah C., Amber, Danica, Linsey, Cameron and Melanie!

Since I am traveling this week, I thought I would just use the computer to pick our prize winner.

http://random-ize.com/pick-from-list/

 Drum roll please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment