Monday, July 3, 2017

ice cream tastes so good when you get a cold

I don't really eat much junk food except for when I get sick. This last week I got hit by a summer cold and decided, as did my 2 year old, that I needed to eat lots of ice cream after every dinner. It didn't really help me feel any better, but i don't regret what i did. It was delicious and although it may have thrown me off a few pounds i'm working now to get back to it. This week i'm doing a rest week that's filled with Yoga which will be a nice change then next week i'm going to do what i've always dreaded...running on the treadmill! I hate hate hate hate treadmills and have finally gotten up to walking on them 10 minutes each morning for my warm up, but next week i've decided to kill myself and run the full 10 minutes for that extra push in the mourning (not a typo...i'll be mourning). This has been a good summer challenge to keep me working out during school/work/being a parent. There have been a few times that i've hit 10k steps in a day whereas before I only hit 5,000 - 7,000 steps. Good luck everyone!

1 comment: