Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Fruits and Veggies

Can't believe this is the last week of this challenge, but here we are. Fruits and veggies were good to eat. I usually do a decent job of eating them and there were some days that made me want to not eat just to be rebellious for the challenge, but overall it was good to see what different options were and everybody's different ideas on how to eat them. I'll usually eat a cup or more of veggies for lunch and need to up it throughout the day. It was a good reminder. Tracking my food has really helped as well and look at the nutrition tab in myfitness pal. This week i'm working on calories and no eating after dinner. This last week I got in the bad habit of snacking on whatever/whenever so i'm trying to get back to my good eating habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment