Sunday, July 30, 2017

Final Challenge Results and Week 7 Prize Winner

Well, I have learned a lot this challenge.  I have learned that summer time is a really tough time to do a challenge.  In fact, I only had 3 people report to me their final weight and inches...but I went with the top 5 points totals at the end to divvy out the prizes.  I'm hoping that even if the majority of the group didn't see a lot of progress on the scale, that habits are healthier and everyone felt some positive changes just by participating.

So without further ado, here are the results:

1st Place ($100):  Amber, 687 points, 1.6% weight lost, 4.3% inches lost
2nd Place ($75):  Erica, 623 points, 2.8% weight lost, .5% inches lost, and maintained goal weight 6 weeks.
3rd Place ($50):  Melanie, 614 points, 2% weight lost, 3% inches lost.
4th Place ($25):  Cam, 610 points
5th Place ($15):  Sarah C., 496 points

Week 7 Prize Drawing:
Prize up for grabs is a $10 Walmart gift card.

Challengers in the drawing:  Trishia, Danica, Erica, Cam, Amber



Way to go Amber!  I will get all final prizes and weekly prize drawing prizes sent out tomorrow!

1 comment: