Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Remember me?

Well, you probably don't remember me because I started the last challenge but did not finish.  I'm in it this time.  :)  You will be hearing plenty from me for the entire challenge. 

I'm Danielle.  Stephanie's husband and my husband grew up together in Colorado and Stephanie and I met in college.  I live in Montana with my two cute kids and husband.  I had a stroke last year at the age of 29 due to an artery tearing in my neck (cause of that tear is still unknown).  I had another artery in my neck tear three months later (no stroke with that one).  It has now been one year and I'm doing well.  I gained a bunch of weight while I was on the "lay on the couch all day long for six months" restrictions (okay, it wasn't that bad of restrictions, but pretty close).  I remember at the very beginning it was a huge accomplishment to walk down my porch stairs and a few feet on the sidewalk.  Now I am running and trying to get back to a healthy weight.

Here's to a great 8 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome that you are able to run again! Let's hope for no flu outbreaks for your family this round!

    ReplyDelete