Sunday, August 30, 2015



















































Hello,  I'm Karen, mother to Clark and ready to start the challenge. I had limited success on the first challenge, dropped out on the second one, and never got started on the third one.  That should be motivation to get going again because I've seen the success that Clark & Stephanie have had.  They made some major changes in size & shape by sticking to the program.  Recently I attended some lectures on insulin resistance & had to admit something I had been warned about was true - elevated blood glucose is a major culprit for heart disease, Alzheimer disease, obesity, & fertility issues for women. Even knowing the damage it can do to the body doesn't make it easy to change what I like to eat.  Reading encouraging posts from you about your struggles and successes does help.  Thanks to all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very interested to talk to you about what all you learned!

    ReplyDelete