Saturday, August 22, 2015

Back to the Basics

 Hello Friends old and new!  Although I wasn't ready for my boys to go back to school (you can read about our fainting fiasco on my personal blog), I am more than ready to be back to some good habits!
My name is Stephanie, I am married to Clark and we have 3 boys ages 7,5, and 2.  We recently moved to Pueblo, Colorado.  I had great success over the past challenges losing about 30 pounds and making exercise a normal part of my daily routine.  HOWEVER, this whole move thing killed me.  I've had a summer of stress, travel, eating out way too much and putting other things (like unpacking) over working out.  I'm feeling it.  I'm honestly terrified to weigh in on Monday.
What if I gained it all back in less than 3 months?!  AAAAAH!  But the past is in the past.  Looking forward and upward...and hoping the scale will go downward.
Thanks everyone for joining this crazy adventure with me!  I'll try my best to make it F.U.N.!

***TAKE A FEW "BEFORE" PICTURES!  IT'S AWESOME WHEN THE SCALE MIGHT NOT BE MOVING LIKE YOU WANT TO SEE SOME PROGRESS IN PHOTOS!***

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for coordinating this latest challenge!! And I am loving those family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures! You look smokin' in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great family pics and once again you've found an awesome dress to wear . . . How do you do it?

    Thanks for hosting! You're the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are adorable and you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete